As a member of the Research team, you will work with research leadership with the objective of streamlining, standardizing and assisting with the research production process, as well as, help lead community growth and engagement.
Job role includes:
- Standardizing templates used across the organization (internal and external).
- Authoring and editing surveys (Survey Monkey).
- Serving as a ghost writer on behalf of the research team.
- Reviewing and editing research publications prior to release.
- Developing summary data slide decks.
- Supporting Senior Research Team with client deliverables.
- Managing Community Communication (i.e. Newsletters, email campaigns, etc.).
- Hosting & Moderating Webcast & Virtual Events
As a member of the Customer Success team, you’ll be responsible for managing a territory of existing clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio, as well as, managing a territory of new clients – serving in a supportive manner to our Account Management team across our Member business unit.
Job role includes:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer as a dedicated concierge.
- Quarterbacking engagement and usage of the program on behalf of the customer.
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Overcome business objections of prospective customers as necessary.
- Conduct online demonstrations to qualified prospects as necessary.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of The Service Council product and services offered.
- Gain an understanding of The Service Council’s use in the industry, as well as best practices and customer success stories.
- Enter new leads, contact data, log calls and other sales information for prospects and customers into Hubspot.
- Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, and gather all necessary paperwork to process orders.