Our 2017 Smarter Services Symposium is less than 2 months away. Last month, I previewed the theme for our 2017 event and now I’d like to do a brief introduction to some of our announced main stage speakers. We anticipate announcing a few more over the course of the next week.
Once again, the agenda for the event is built on the theme of Invigorating Service Journeys, essentially bringing together operational, customer-focused, and commercial journeys.
The following speakers have been confirmed for participation at this year’s event:
For Day 1 (September 11)
- JOE QUITONI, Corporate Director, Culture Transformation, The Ritz Carlton Leadership Center
- GREG SHARP, Vice President and General Manager, IMS Division, STERIS Corporation (TSC Board Member)
- JOHN SHALABY, Vice President, Continuous Improvement, Stericycle Compliance Services
- BOB FEINER, Senior Vice President, Global Services, Dell EMC
Concluding Day 1, there will also be a special visit from several Chicago-based world champions. More soon…..
For Day 2 (September 12)
- JOHN ROSSMAN, Digital and IoT Strategy and Execution Leader, Author of The Amazon Way
- RUSTY WALTHER, Vice President, Global Escalation Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (TSC Board Member)
- SONYA LACORE, Vice President, Inflight Operations, Southwest Airlines
- BRIAN DENNIS, Fmr. Vice President, Customer Experience, Kohl’s Department Stores
- MARK GROVEUNDER, Vice President, Customer Service, Acer Corporation
For Day 3 (September 13)
- JEFF SMITH, Vice President, Service Operations, Brady Services
- BRUCE BREEDEN, Leader of Service Operations, Fairbanks Scales (Author of The Intentional Field Service Engineer)
- KATIE MARTELL, On-Demand Marketer and TEDx Speaker
As mentioned earlier, we have several more announcements planned for the coming week. We’re also going to be spending some time introducing what each one of these great speakers is going to be covering at the Symposium. This week, we’ll be publishing blogs introducing John Rossman and Sonya Lacore.
If interested in learning more about the Symposium, please visit our event homepage. You may also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.