Why should you care about digital transformation?
To say 2020 was unprecedented is both redundant and reductive. It’s the year that field service changed, likely forever. With a global pandemic still raging, achieving digital transformation objectives are no longer a nice-to-have. It’s table stakes.
Join Service Council and ProntoForms, not for a fluffy talk on lofty dreams of achieving digital transformation nirvana, but for actionable and meaningful takeaways to help you build out your bulletproof digital transformation strategy for 2021. Learn from industry experts including Medtronic, Schneider Electric, and Dr. Subramony, from NIU about how to plan and smartly invest in technology that will guard your competitive advantage into 2021.
This is a cornerstone virtual event that will provide tangible steps to deploy a strategy that will bring measurable returns this year. Seriously, don’t miss it.
- Dr. Mahesh Subramony – Professor of Management, NIU College of Business
- Karin Hamel – VP – Services for Digital Buildings, Schneider Electric
- John Carroll – CEO, Service Council
- Chris Westlake – Global Process Owner – Service & Repair, Medtronic
- Aly Mawani – VP Operations, ProntoForms