The accelerated pace of service transformation is a silver lining from the unprecedented last 12 months. However, rapid change intensified already-existing challenges for service organizations. There’s increased urgency to upskill the workforce, adopt quick-to-value technology, and put the right processes in place that ensure that all the pieces come together effortlessly.
Join our panel of service leaders who offer best practices and lessons learned about
- Hiring and retention amid high rates of retirement and turnover
- Technology in and out of the field to empower a workforce of all skill levels
- The most effective methods for change management for both veteran and junior field staff
- Field technician preferences when it comes to training and tech
This event is part of Service Leaders Spring Break, a complimentary, weeklong series of virtual roundtables with peers, workshops, beer tastings, and more, all created specifically for service pros.
Let’s spend the week mixing work and play. Register now to get full access to all sessions.
- RODGER SMELCER – VP and Owner, United Service Technologies
- MIKE REMBELSKI – VP, Global Service, Beckman Coulter/ Danaher
- JOHN CARROLL – CEO, Service Council
- Edwin Pahk – VP of Product Marketing, Aquant