We are living in a “remote-first” world where visual engagement is a critical piece in human interactions. Visual engagement is way beyond just “see what your customer sees” — it’s a centerpiece of digital transformation. It’s a journey that enables organizations over time to add vision to more touch points, use cases and departments, while automating repetitive tasks. As organizations advance in their visual transformation journey, they will find that they are more able to reduce both customer and employee effort, optimize their costs and generate revenue.
Please watch our executive discussion on the strategic approaches best-in-class organizations are taking to visually transform their service and customer support operations. During the webinar, attendees will hear firsthand from Costa Coffee, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Company. Learn how they:
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Increased customer uptime
- Increased first-time fix rates
- Boost remote problem resolution
In addition, the Service Council will premier its findings of the Voice of the Field Service Engineer (VoFSE) Survey.
- Elizabeth Allanson – Transformation Manager, Costa Coffee
- David Troll – GM – North America, TechSee
- John Carroll – CEO, Service Council
- Michael Israel – COO, Service Council