2023 Service Benchmarks: Navigating Choppy Waters Ahead
Why Orgs Need More Than Traditional KPIs to Manage Costs, Improve CX, and Measure Success
Today’s service leaders are facing new and familiar obstacles, such as economic uncertainty, inflation, talent shortages, and the ever-increasing expectation to deliver value at a lower cost. In fact, data from Aquant’s 2023 Service Benchmark Report shows that service costs are up as much as 7% in comparison to last year—confirming inflation’s impact.
How do service leaders provide exceptional service, even amid industry challenges?
Watch this on-demand Smarter Services™ Webinar with Comfort Systems and Aquant to learn about the actions top-performing organizations have taken to boost service while controlling costs. In short: they’ve reevaluated how they measure success, focused on costs in their control, and invested in the right tools to manage workforce performance.
Join us for an informative session where we:
- Reveal 2023’s service performance benchmarks — calculated using more than 16.2 million work orders
- Explore the opportunities and limitations of gauging your service organization’s effectiveness using average KPIs
- Reveal strategies to slash training times, allowing new hires and veterans to deliver exceptional and data-driven customer experiences
- Detail how to make data-driven decisions that deliver the best value for customers and for the business
- Slash parts costs and improve other service KPIs
Lead, Share, Partner With Us
The Service Council is made up of global leaders who are actively committed to the exploration of critical topics, insights and best practices. Please join our team of professionals and experts. We’re stronger and better together.