Accelerating Your Digital Journey with a Connected Workforce
According to the Service Council’s 2021 Voice of the Field Service Engineer (VoFSE) survey, which witnessed 725+ technician respondents, 6 out of 10 FSEs agree technology makes them more productive. However, an equivalent amount of FSEs (6 out of 10) do not believe their feedback is leveraged by management to make improvements to the business.
Yet, FSEs continue to struggle with:
- Increased product & service complexity (greater technological requirements)
- Increased customer & management pressures (issue resolution and/or avoidance)
- Increased time finding information to support issue resolution (in the moment resources to support first-time-fix rates)
Those organizations who are creating a best-in-class infrastructure are focusing on strategies which support upskilling their existing workforce through a combination of professional development and technology infrastructure to supplement knowledge.
Watch our IdeaShare workshop to learn about the strategic approaches best-in-class organizations are taking. During the workshop we’ll discuss four critical stages of digital transformation to enable a digital-connected workforce and assess your organization’s maturity in each of these critical stages:
- Stage 1: Empower your frontline teams (AND your customers) with remote collaboration
- Stage 2: Transform your paper-based or static work processes to fully augmented, digital workflows
- Stage 3: Capture tribal knowledge
- Stage 4: Uncover improvement opportunities
The Service Council will also reveal new findings from the 2021 Voice of the Field Service Engineer (VoFSE) survey. We will dive into the current and desired capabilities of the FSE respondents to help you align your technology transformation initiatives and develop the appropriate strategies.
Lead, Share, Partner With Us
The Service Council is made up of global leaders who are actively committed to the exploration of critical topics, insights and best practices. Please join our team of professionals and experts. We’re stronger and better together.