How to Meet Volatile Customer Demand and Reduce Costs with an Agile Workforce
Challenging workforce trends continue to impact service and field service leaders. In Q2, amidst the pandemic, the Service Council recast the Service Leader’s Agenda benchmark survey conducted in Q1 2020. The results indicated that resource availability to support service demand, adequate skill sets, and quality of workforce are the top challenges facing service leaders around the globe.
The Smarter Services™ webinar was live on Wednesday, July 29th at 1pm EDT, and featured insights from NCR and Field Nation. Participants learned how service leaders are rethinking their service delivery strategies by:
- Adding contract talent to their labor mix to address volatility in service demand
- Leveraging a direct-to-tech model to gain full control and visibility of who they send onsite
- Finding local talent to complete and respond to work faster where travel bans and restrictions are in place
- Using technology to ensure collaboration between service technicians and other functions
- Incorporating workforce agility to ensure consistent, high-quality brand and customer experiences
Lead, Share, Partner With Us
The Service Council is made up of global leaders who are actively committed to the exploration of critical topics, insights and best practices. Please join our team of professionals and experts. We’re stronger and better together.